Of coarse it was too late Friday and I had to stew all weekend before I could call Greenworks back on Monday. Again I got a very nice person. After a quick talk and a little description of what happened and the issue of it sorta skipping even when new (which you can see in a few of the videos), she put me on hold as she wanted to talk with a technician about it. Not a minute later she was back on the line and asked for my mailing address. "oh, what is it a simple part I can replace myself?" I asked. She stated that they really weren't sure but had never heard of the issue and it most likely from the description of the issue when right out of the box it may well have been a manufacturing defect and that they were just going to send me a new one for my troubles instead of trying to fix it. Cool... It came today.. and whats better,.. it's everything, not just the saw, but a charger and battery too, Ok it's the smaller battery but still, the batteries cost more than the actual saw does! So now I have 2. That's what I call a company that strives for customer satisfaction!
The one on the right is the broken one.. but the battery and charger are still good!
Now let's see if I can break this one too! and I my just tear the other apart and see if I can fix it. Win Win!
OK, being, well, Me. I had to take the old one apart and see just how the whole thing works and what the actual issue was with the saw... not to hard to find.